- Chevron Endowed Scholarship — Corporate
- Baker Hughes Engineering Scholarship — Corporate
- Omron Oilfield and Marine Endowed Scholarship in Electrical Engineering — Corporate
- William A. Brookshire Scholarship*
- William A. Brookshire IMPACT Scholarship Endowment*
- R. Larry & Gerry R. Snider Scholarship for Native American Indians*
- The S.I.P. Charitable Foundation Scholarship*
- Crawford and Hattie Jackson Foundation Scholarship*
- W. Montgomery, Jr. Memorial Scholarship*
- CAMAC Scholarship for African Student*
- Marathon Oil Engineering Scholarship*
- Durga R. and Sushila Agrawal Scholarship Endowment
- Wayne Klotz - Klotz Associates, Inc. Endowed Scholarship in Civil Engineering
- Odis Cobb and Bill Fendley — Cobb/Fendley Endowed Scholarship
- Robert Baldwin/Pi Kappa Alpha Endowment Scholarship Endowment
- Wilber and Judy Meier Endowment
- American Petroleum Institute Scholarship and Excellence Endowment
- Bill R. and G Gail McNeese Scholarship Endowment in Chemical Engineering
- L. Douglas and Jeannette C. Power Scholarship Endowment
- Todd B. Colvin Scholarship Endowment
- Prem and Gaynelle Dewan Scholarship Endowment
- C.V Kirkpatrick Scholarship Endowment
- Ronald and Bertha Lohec Scholarship Endowment
- Gas Processors Association Endowed Scholarship
- Engineering Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship
- Margie Nell Eaves Seiver Scholarship Endowment
- Belgacem Lies Baghdadi Memorial Scholarship
- Simon Yee on Chow Endowed Scholarship
- Society of Iranian American Women for Education (SIAWE) Endowed Scholarship
- Dr. Victor A. Zaloom Scholarship Endowment
- Houston Chapter for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals Scholarship Endowment
- Charles W Geelan Scholarship Endowment
- Cecil and Louise Holder Scholarship Endowment
- Frank J. Worley Jr. Undergraduate Scholarship Endowment
- Directors Scholarship Endowment in Honor of Trilochan Padhi
- Jesse Gonzalez Endowed Scholarship
- Virginia Thompson Symons Presidential Endowed Fellowship in Environmental Engineering
- Charles J Tamborello Memorial Scholarship Endowment
- Herbert and Faye Lum Scholarship Endowment in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Michael W. O’Neill Memorial Scholarship
- Houston Chapter of the American Concrete Institute Endowed Scholarship in Civil Engineering
- Dennis Clifford Graduate Fellowship in Environmental Engineering
- Betty Barr Scholarship Endowment
- Urvish D. Medh Scholarship Endowment
- George and Myrajane Hall Scholarship Endowment in Industrial Engineering
- PVF Roundtable Endowed Scholarship in Industrial Engineering
- Brij and Sunita Agrawal Endowed Scholarship in Industrial Engineering
- Shoaleh Shirvani Nostrati and Asghar Nostrati Endowed Scholarship in Industrial Engineering
- Bill D. Cook Scholarship Endowment in Mechanical Engineering
- Frank Padula Endowed Scholarship
- Joe and Carolyn Hynes Endowed Scholarship in Mechanical Engineering
- Stanford Ward Daniel Jr. Endowed Scholarship in Civil Engineering
- Wilber and Judy Meier Scholarship Endowment
- Thomas and Vera Stufflebean Scholarship Endowment
- Pat Anderson Scholarship Endowment
- R. P. Doss Houston Contractors Association Scholarship
- The Structural Consulting Company/Monteith Scholarship
- Jimmie A. Schindewolf Academic Scholarship
- BGE Ronald L. Mullinax Endowed Scholarship
* Scholarships held at the UH Foundation
The Annual Fund at the University of Houston is a vehicle for providing support for colleges, departments and programs across the campus. Alumni are encouraged to support their academic college. Within the Cullen College of Engineering, annual fund gifts allow us to fund scholarships, special projects, equipment and supplies.
May I direct my Annual Fund gift?
Absolutely. Your gift can be designated for any department within the Cullen College of Engineering. Your gift may also be designated for general support of the college through the "Dean's Excellence Fund," or for general support of scholarships through the "Dean's Scholarship Fund."
How can I make a gift to the Annual Fund?
Most Annual Fund gifts come in the form of a check or credit card payment. Donors to the Annual Fund can submit gifts online using our secure website.
How can my gift make a difference compared to the large gifts the college already receives?
Annual Fund gifts have a tremendous impact because they allow the college to cover a broad range of immediate needs. Major gifts are usually designated for a specific purpose and are often established as endowments that provide long-term income from their earnings.
An unrestricted gift is a gift that is given without any restrictions on its use. Unrestricted gifts provide the college the flexibility it needs to place resources where they are most needed or where opportunities are greatest (such as student aid, faculty support, new initiatives, supplies and equipment).
Through corporate matching, charitable contributions can be doubled or even tripled. The process is as simple as completing a standard matching gift form from the employer and mailing it with a gift to the university. Contact your Human Resources Department to find out if your company or organization has a matching gift program and matching gift forms. Mail your gift with the form to
University of Houston
P.O. Box 988
Houston, Texas 77001-0988
The proceeds from the match will be placed toward the same program as the original gift. For further information, please contact the Matching Gift Coordinator Marlene Denby at 713-743-8910.
Stay In Touch!
The only way we can inform you of giving opportunities, alumni events, or updates from the college is if we have your current contact information on file. Please stay in touch with the UH Cullen College of Engineering by updating your contact information at here.